The principal room at Cecil Sharp House is Kennedy Hall which is a grand and spacious hall spanning 252 square metres. The hall has a sprung wooden floor, plenty of natural light, huge chandeliers, and the eye-catching Ivon Hitchens mural spanning the length of the hall. Double doors and sweeping staircases lead out to a private walled garden.
- Room size: 21m x 12m
- Capacity: 500 standing / 400 seated theatre style (including bench seating) / 200 dining
- Danemann baby grand piano
- Outstanding acoustics
- Fixed stage lighting
- Fixed staging (8 x 3 x 0.6m)
- Tiered bench seating against the walls
- Sprung wooden floor
- Direct access to walled garden
- Double-storey room with large windows affording ample light or curtained for blackout
- Accessible by lift or stairs
- Full AV packages available on request (charges may apply)
Ideal for concerts, performances, dances, conferences, rehearsals, examinations, auditions, trade fairs, weddings and parties.